Updated: Jul 17, 2020
WHY IS THE PINEAL GLAND SO IMPORTANT?
This is the gland which is affected in meditation and it was called the 'seat of the soul' by Descartes. It is also known as the 3rd eye. If your 3rd eye is clear you are awake and aware with clear psychic insight and intuition. So it is important to keep it clear and yet many every day substances used in water and around the house can actually calcify the gland. Don't worry too much for what you think you are, so trust it is blessed and well and it will be. However below are some suggestions to help keep it clear. Psychological factors e.g., depression and psychological stress are also affected by the wellbeing of your Pineal as its principal secretion is melatonin, The Pineal gland has the shape of a pinecone. Mary Magdalene's cave is of course nestled deep in a pine forest.
It is interesting that the centre of Vatican there is a giant pinecone (pictured here) and throughout history many have known of its symbolism. This pineal sculpture in the Vatican marks a vortex point - to be clear - it is a landmark for a energy vortex which you can feel if you stand near it. Washington DC is exactly 90 degrees west of Rome, and is a city awash with sacred architecture, astrological coding, and streets built in alignment to stars, equinoxes and solstices. Indeed it is said by many to be a city built by the masons.
Behind the giant pine cone shown here lays an open sarcophagus, similar to the one in the Kings Chamber in the Great Pyramid of Egypt. A peacock sits on the right and an Egyptian Ibis on the left. 2 Lions in the front. Many believe the open sarcophagus symbolises transition into spiritual life.
Here David Wilcox talks about it -
It is not scientifically talked about much but there is a link between the pineal and the amygdala, because melatonin which is secreted by the pineal, affects anxiety, which in turn is an emotion governed by the amygdala. The Amygdala is a gland that is shaped like an almond. The Amygdala governs fight or flight - our emotions. The emotions are of course connected to the Pineal, the seat of the soul. The Pineal may open when the Amygdala is clear and vice versa. If one is kept in stress & survival mode, then they remain closed. So although they are not paired as such they have a symbiotic relationship especially in meditation. 'Amygdala' is an anagram of 'Magdalena' of course and this is not pure coincidence. The almond comes from Mespotamia like MM. And like the rose in fact. The almond is the symbol used by many throughout history (as in the fish sign, or yoni portal, or eye shape as well as the very important symbol of the Vesica Pisces) to represent Divine Light. Mer (as in Mary) means Light and of course Mer Magdalene represents the path of Divine Light and being a clear channel connecting heaven and earth like the magdalene (also meaning tower).
ALL MY LIGHT TRANSMISSIONS CLEAR AND FILL THE PINEAL WITH LIGHT!
Divine Light opens and clears the Amygdala and the Pineal.
So if you want to clear and cleanse these beautiful vibrant glands, then you may do it with divine light.
Simply call the glands open by saying 'fill with divine light' and will them to be filled with your imagination.
Do not underestimate the power of doing this.
If you want to go deeper into this you may look at books such as The Enlightenment Quest and the Art of Happiness: Mastering Life Through Higher Power Paperback by John Maxwell Tay or Mary Magdalene The Illuminator by William Henry. But the above meditation I mention is enough to clear it. Divine Light is THE way.
Also I recommend looking into MASSAGING SACRED OILS TO CLEAR THE VAGUS NERVE at the base of the skull and saying 'divine light'. Here the seat of the crown holds flight or fight which is also governed by the amygdala (anagram of 'magdalena') and hence MM holds a jar of beautiful oil to anoint (which means 'make Christed', for the word 'christ' means 'anointed' and he was anointed by the sacred vessel of MM priestess of Ishtar) - refer to all religious paintings of MM. https://www.psychicgr.com/post/2018/07/01/the-sacred-oil-of-the-christ?fbclid=IwAR2KqG82YM_7yxdbERtfdbk3Es9HTU38uhZQBBniEXymmcYHIozQ95qLzlg
OTHER WAYS TO CLEAR & PROTECT THE PINEAL https://scottjeffrey.com/decalcify-your-pineal-gland/
SUMMARY AS FOLLOWS -
To decalcify your pineal gland, start by eliminating or substantially reducing the conditions causing calcification. To decalcify your pineal gland -
*Use fluoride filters to minimize fluoride intake from public water.
*Use alternative, fluoride-free toothpaste.
*Stop taking calcium supplements with synthetic calcium.
*Avoid using nonstick cookware with PFOA and PFC.
*Eat organic whole foods.
*Avoid processed foods and foods sprayed with pesticides.
**Most calcium supplements contain calcium carbonate, a known calcifying agent. If you need additional calcium in your diet, consume more organic whole foods like spinach, kale, broccoli, sesame seeds, chia seeds, and quinoa. If you feel you must take a calcium supplement, consider a product like Megafood Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium. Megafood uses food-derived supplementation instead of synthetics. Pairing magnesium with calcium helps direct the calcium into the bones instead of the brain. Virtually all processed foods have some form of synthetic calcium: calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate or dicalcium phosphate. All of these forms of calcium lead to calcification
The importance of eating non-GMO, organic fruits, vegetables, and other whole foods (unprocessed) -
* First, processed foods and produce with pesticides are filled with fluoride and other calcifying agents.
* Second, while there’s a lot of hype around specific “superfoods,” ultimately, every vegetable is a superfood. And concerning the pineal gland, vegetables like kale, broccoli, avocado, and beets are rich in nutrients, antioxidants, and minerals (like boron).
* Next, I recommend selecting two or three of these supplements to start your pineal gland detox - - Augment your immune system and support pineal health with Chlorophyll-dense foods that chelate heavy metals like chlorella. - Because most of us are mineral deficient, I recommend starting with fulvic acid or shilajit. - Iodine - because most of us are iodine deficient, I recommend an iodine supplement as well as consuming Icelandic seaweed (kelp). -Tumeric - Chaga Mushrooms - Activator X - Raw Cacao - Tamarind - Raw Apple Cider Vinegar - Boron - Green superfoods
Blocking EMFs and fake lighting.
* Wear the best blue light blocking glasses in the evenings.
* Get rid of artificial white light LEDs and CFLs in your home. Ditch your CFLs and LEDs. Replace them with halogen or traditional incandescent bulbs.
* Use blue-light modulating apps on your phone and computers. Avoid staring at screens at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
* Get more direct sunlight exposure during the day.
* Sleep in total darkness. (NB. THE PINEAL IS CONNECTED TO SLEEP PATTERNS & SAID TO BE MORE ACTIVATED WHEN IN FULL DARKNESS : "THE PEOPLE WHICH SAT IN DARKNESS SAW A GREAT LIGHT" (MATTHEW 4:16) REMINISCENT OF THE WOMB CAVES WHICH BIRTH LIGHT - INTO THE DARK WE FIND THE LIGHT.)
* Avoid caffeine in the later afternoon and evening.
* Try a buckwheat pillow.
Activate the Pineal -
* ALL Meditation - DIVINE LIGHT (as described above)
* Sun gazing - Using HRM’s method, you start within the first 15 minutes of sunlight in the morning and the last 15 minutes at the end of the day. You only gaze into the sun for a couple of seconds at first, building up to 45 minutes per day for nine months. You can read the specifics of HRM’s method online. Sun gazing is also done barefoot.
* pineal gland activation qigong
more links on the pineal